Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008

I was ready for the new year about a month ago. Not that 2007 didn't have it's wonderful moments, but I seem to have wasted too much time in 2007 doing a lot of useless crap, like using social networks. So I thought it was funny when at a party on new years I overheard a lady who works for Facebook talking about her job, "Because I sell Facebook apps I'm always installing them. Then as soon as I realize how lame they are I quickly remove them." Ha ha ha.

So big changes are afoot. The results from my poll are in and art/culture is the winner. Horay! Look for changes to this blog and studioroom.com over the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice blog :) I love the layout. It's always an interesting thing to reflect at the end of the year, isn't it? I just created my blog, and I'm planning on blogging for a year, just to see what comes of it. Good luck to you in 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Uncrazy99. I'm glad I can amuse.

    ReplyDelete